Rules Governing Conduct and Operation of Drawing
- Must complete entry form to qualify to win!
- Must be 18 years old or older!
- No purchase or contribution is necessary!
- Owned pet must receive services through Operation Pit Stop!
- Must be registered owner of pet receiving services!
- One entry per household!
- Must complete Form W-9 Form to redeem prizes
- Prizes provided by Friends of Miami Animals Foundation
2665 S. Bayshore Drive, Suite 1200, Miami, FL 33133
- Drawings will take place at Miami Dade County Animal Services
- Friday, July 8th, 5 PM
- Friday, July 15th, 5 PM
- Friday, July 22nd, 5 PM
- Monday, August 1st, 5 PM
This raffle is compliant with Florida Statute 849.0935
A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling toll free within the state. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state. The toll free number is 1-800-435-7352 and the Division’s web site is www.800helpfla.com