Become a Champion for Homeless Pets
Join our Virtual Walk on November 19th
For Give Miami Day this year, FoMA is raising money to help save and improve the lives of Miami’s homeless pets. You can join us in these efforts by becoming part of #TeamFoMA and walk with us on November 19th! The process to participate is simple:
- Sign up to join the walk (and you’ll get a free FoMA mask!)
- Ask your family and friends to sponsor your virtual walk for whatever amount they choose.
- Walk on November 19th from your own neighborhood, however far you want to go!
- Have your donors give through your personalized champion page.
Once you sign up, we’ll give you everything you need to get started.
Sign Up To Walk With Us
Why should you join #TeamFoMA?
We are the only non-profit addressing the root causes of pet homelessness through various initiatives in our community. We invite you to join #TeamFoMA and help us reach our goal of 100 unique donors for Give Miami Day!
FoMA and #TeamFoma help save and improve the lives of homeless pets by:
1. Providing Shelter and Animal Rescue Assistance
2. Supporting Animal Rescue
3. Sponsoring Spay & Neuter Programs
4. Recruiting Volunteers and Fosters
5. Delivering Veterinary Care to Low-Income Pet Owners through Mobile Wellness Unit, Launching in 2021
6. Raising Awareness for Pet Homelessness
7. Advocating to Improve Animal Welfare in Miami-Dade County
Please help us by joining us for Give Miami Day! We can’t do this without you!